Moroccan Woven Wedding Pillow in Khaki
The texture and patterning are oh-so-soft on this modern yet classic pillow. The pillow design is inspired by the special meaning behind the traditions of the Moroccan Wedding blanket, meant to bring blessings and good luck.
Created using time honored practices, this piece is made using a traditional wooden shuttle and loom method and hand dyeing techniques.
An easy way to update your favorite sofa or bedroom pillow pile, this pillow can be purchased as a cover only, or with our Canadian feather down pillow insert.
Part of our Ethically Made in India line of artisan textiles. Click here to discover the people & process behind this collection.
ABOUT THE COVER
- 18" x 18"
- 100% Cotton
- Hand woven
- Made in India
ABOUT THE INSERT
- Medium/Firm Support: comfortably supportive while still being sumptuous and puffy.
- Filled with care in Canada.
- Baffle Box Gusset Construction: Double Needle Stitch.
- 255 Thread Count: Prevents Feather from escaping.
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe.
- White Goose Feather: Canadian processed feather ensures highest quality & fresh fill.
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Made in Canada.
Delivery is free for Canadian orders over $200 (before applicable taxes).
We ship all orders via Canada Post. Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your total order weight & shipping address. On average, Standard shipping within Canada will be between $12-$20 CAD. Canada Post Expedited & Xpresspost options are also available.
In-stock orders ship within 2 business days. Once your order has shipped, delivery usually takes 2-7 business days for Canada & 5-10 to the United States.
We currently ship to all Canadian Provinces & Territories, the Contiguous United States & Hawaii. For shipping to all other countries, please contact us prior to placing your order & we will provide applicable shipping options for you.
You can return your product for exchange or store credit within 5 business days of receiving your order.
Our full list of Frequently Asked Questions can be found here.