Bilston Creek Farms Lavender Culinary Buds
Use this culinary lavender to flavour sweet and savoury dishes and add a pop of colour to drinks and desserts. We love pairing it with bold flavours like citrus and herbs, or using it to add a floral note to simple desserts.
These culinary lavender buds are triple filtered to remove dust, seeds and chaff, as well as larger pieces of stems and leaves.
How to Use It:
- Add a small spoonful to shortbread, cakes, scones and other baked goods
- Blend with dried herbs and salt to make a rub for steak, lamb and chicken
- Use a pinch in recipes that call for dried herbs like thyme, rosemary, oregano and sage
- Infuse into ice cream, custard, jams and jellies
- Use to decorate cookies and cakes
- Sprinkle onto foamy cocktails and coffees
- Made on Vancouver Island
Ingredients: Dried lavender (lavandula angustifolia) buds
Delivery is free for Canadian orders over $200 (before applicable taxes).
We ship all orders via Canada Post. Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your total order weight & shipping address. On average, Standard shipping within Canada will be between $12-$20 CAD. Canada Post Expedited & Xpresspost options are also available.
In-stock orders ship within 2 business days. Once your order has shipped, delivery usually takes 2-7 business days for Canada & 5-10 to the United States.
We currently ship to all Canadian Provinces & Territories, the Contiguous United States & Hawaii. For shipping to all other countries, please contact us prior to placing your order & we will provide applicable shipping options for you.
You can return your product for exchange or store credit within 5 business days of receiving your order.
Our full list of Frequently Asked Questions can be found here.