Bilston Creek Farms Lavender Culinary Buds
Use this culinary lavender to flavour sweet and savoury dishes and add a pop of colour to drinks and desserts. We love pairing it with bold flavours like citrus and herbs, or using it to add a floral note to simple desserts.
These culinary lavender buds are triple filtered to remove dust, seeds and chaff, as well as larger pieces of stems and leaves.
HOW TO USE
- Add a small spoonful to shortbread, cakes, scones and other baked goods
- Blend with dried herbs and salt to make a rub for steak, lamb and chicken
- Use a pinch in recipes that call for dried herbs like thyme, rosemary, oregano and sage
- Infuse into ice cream, custard, jams and jellies
- Use to decorate cookies and cakes
- Sprinkle onto foamy cocktails and coffees
Ingredients: Dried lavender (lavandula angustifolia) buds. Grown and packed on beautiful Vancouver Island.
Delivery is free for Canadian orders over $200 (before applicable taxes).
We ship all orders via Canada Post. Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your total order weight & shipping address. On average, Standard shipping within Canada will be between $12-$20 CAD. Canada Post Expedited & Xpresspost options are also available.
In-stock orders ship within 2 business days. Once your order has shipped, delivery usually takes 2-7 business days for Canada & 5-10 to the United States.
We currently ship to all Canadian Provinces & Territories, the Contiguous United States & Hawaii. For shipping to all other countries, please contact us prior to placing your order & we will provide applicable shipping options for you.
You can return your product for exchange or store credit within 5 business days of receiving your order.
Our full list of Frequently Asked Questions can be found here.